What's the first step?
Click here to fill out our contact form or call (504) 920-1800 for your complementary 20 min phone consultation. You'll be speaking with professional organizer & owner of Clear the Clutter, Stasia Cymes to discuss your challenges & goals for getting organized. Once we've identified that our services match your needs, you'll have the opportunity to schedule a single session. A deposit will secure your appointment.
What happens during a session?
See immediate results as your professional organizer guides you through the entire decision making process! The more you're able to downsize the more dramatic your transformation will appear and simple systems will help you maintain the organized space. We provide physical, mental and emotional support without judgment to help you accomplish your goals at an accelerated pace. Homework optional.
What happens to my clutter?
We average 200 lbs of clutter removed in 3 hours, that's a full SUV! Once you've given yourself permission to let go of an item Clear the Clutter is responsible for your (non-hazardous) donation. We work with tax deductible charities such as Women's Shelters and Bridge House and will drop off items at the appropriate location. Remaining clutter will be recycled, freecycled or tossed when necessary.
What are Clear the Clutter's rates?
- New Client Registration: $15
- Standard Session 3 Hours: $330
- Power Session 5 Hours: $550
- Cash Discount: $100 Hourly Rate
What are your business hours?
- Tuesday 9am - 5pm (office hours only)
- Wednesday 9am - 5pm (10:00 am session)
- Thursday 9am - 5pm (10:00 am session)
- Friday 9am - 5pm (10:00 am session)
- Saturday 9am - 5pm (10:00 am session)
- Sunday Office Closed (10:00 am session)
- Monday Office Closed
Do you work outside of New Orleans?
We proudly service the Greater New Orleans area, including but not limited to: Metairie, Kenner, Gretna, Slidell, Mandeville, Laplace, & Destrehan. More than 40 miles or over 1 hour of travel time from New Orleans will be considered on a case by case basis in which a modest travel fee will apply. Call for details.
What's your reschedule & cancellation policy?
- We do our best to accommodate busy clients and offer to reschedule at no additional charge however multiple changes to the same appointment is subject to a $25 rescheduling fee.
- Please be kind & communicate changes in advance so we have time to offer your spot to another client. Your deposit will cover the cost of a session canceled with less than 48 hours notice.
- Please note that deposits are non-refundable after 90 days.
I am very busy. Do I have to participate?
Yes. It's important that you participate in the downsizing process of your personal possessions. Only you can tell us what's clutter vs. a cherished keepsake. We also take the time to understand your lifestyle in order to organize your home in a way that's specifically tailored to meet your needs. During this process you'll learn how to stay organized & can apply our methods to other areas of your home!
Do you work with hoarders?
No. We work with pack rats, clutter bugs & shop-a-holics. We do not work with hoarders. If you are in need of a specialist, we suggest contacting Smooth Transitions of Southern LA at (888) 864-5098.
Do you have any references?
With over 300 clients Clear the Clutter is proud to be the #1 professional organizing service in New Orleans. Please take a moment to read our reviews on Google, Yelp, and Angie's List. While most of our clients are residential, Stasia has worked with several businesses and organizations that we have been permitted to highlight. Commanders Palace, WWOZ, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, LifeCity, & GNO Inc.