I recently challenged myself to enjoy 9 beautiful days traveling in Greece with nothing more than carry on luggage. With 4 pair of shoes, 2 bathing suits and a weeks worth of clothing I had everything I needed! Here are a few tips and lessons learned that you can use on your own summer journeys. Have something to add? Include your advice in the comments below!
- lay out your travel wardrobe, edit down to the essentials before packing
- select clothing that is versatile and wrinkle resistant
- wear your heavy items on the plane such as jeans and tennis shoes
- shop light, keep souvenirs small in size and number
- bring an extra travel duffle bag just in case
Safe and happy travels!
Follow me on Facebook